We collect process and analyse information that will help you make the right business decisions before entering the target market. In utilizing market research analysis, you will decrease the risks of strategies for entering a new market.
Clients–Is your product/service interesting to them, would it be profitable, and what are the needs of your potential clients?
Competitors –Will you be able to compete with other similar businesses in your chosen market?
Activities –Do you have enough abilities and resources to satisfy your clients’ needs and demands?
Our market research is conducted in these main steps:
- We identify a problem that needs market research (a new product or service is being entered into an unknown (unresearched) market, turnover or market share is decreasing, there’s a need to identify a client’s needs, etc.).
- We identify what data is needed to solve the problem; if it is only possible to get the data after research, we plan the research.
- We collect process and analyse the data, and then provide information.
Market research will help you to answer questions such as: Is it worth entering the new market?, What’s the best way to represent your products or services? and if it is worth it, How should you invest in the chosen area? We perform quantitative and qualitative market research in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden and Norway. To analyse statistical data, NordBaltic Solutions uses official statistical data provided by official institutions in the Kingdom of Norway, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, including information from specific databases and data collected when conducting the research.
To find out more about our market research service, call us at +370 659 77797
or email us at email@example.com
The newest systems, databases and services of a call center allow us to contribute to your increasing sales in Norway
Call us at +370 659 77797 if you want to find out more about our client search service,
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Representing your services and products in Norway
Having performed a client search, we organize business meetings and conferences with potential clients or business partners in Norway. We can go to the meetings together with you or instead of you.
We help to prepare partnership or service contracts and if needed, we can consult with you throughout the entire sales process.
Business missions are organized in these steps:
Call us at +370 659 777 97 if you want to find out more about our product representation service or send us an email at: email@example.com
We are currently accepting registration for the following trainings/seminars:
- How to find clients in Scandinavian countries
- Market research presentations for your business
- How to prepare a company for entering the Scandinavian markets
- Training your employees on searching for clients in Norway
Trainings and seminars are provided on a regular schedule.
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org